- Written by Ashraf Tayab
- Category: FAQ
- Hits: 11214
Take your time to read our Frequently Asked Question section. In case you want to contact directly, you may do this from our Contact us form.
Before you buying and installing GPS Mapping Maps ?
BaseCamp is an interface designed for Garmin devices and mapping products, the software allows users to plan and manage trips, routes, tracks, and waypoints between the computer and compatible devices and this software is free from Garmin, to get it CLICK HERE.
MapSource is an interface designed for Garmin devices and mapping products, the software allows users to plan and manage trips, routes, tracks, and waypoints between the computer and compatible devices and this software is not free from Garmin.
BaseCamp or MapSource, one of them must to be installed in your PC to read our maps
Why should Registration ?
- First step
You must have Garmin GPS device, it is required in registration form if you would like to register, when you registered, you will be one of our members, you can choose one of our subscription plan, free subscription plan or paid subscription plan.
- Where is Garmin Unit ID You’ll need the unique Garmin Unit ID of your GPS receiver, the Garmin Unit ID is a 10-digit number which is absolutely unique, every Garmin® GPS receiver has such a number, there are three ways to figure out the Unit ID of your GPS receiver :
- Mapsource®, please connect the receiver to your computer and go to Utilities -> Get Unit ID.
- Basecamp®, please also connect the receiver to your computer and have a look at the Library on the left side of the screen, you should see your receiver with it’s Unit ID.
- Garmin website, HOW TO FIND UNIT ID.
- My Membership
When you finished subscribe for one of our subscription plan, you will be able to manage your membership and you can download your map.
Our maps compatible with all Garmin GPS handheld devices, requirements for your Garmin device to be compatible with our maps :
- Must be able to read Garmin maps.
- Must be able to receive maps (a SD card slot is not a requirement).
- Should be able to receive automotive maps from PC.
Please check Garmin website if your Garmin device has ability to add maps or not.
- Operating Systems
GPS Mapping maps are compatible with operating systems Windows ( 32 bit ) and ( 64 bit).